Happy Birthday Messages & Quotes Images Collection

We are sharing here one of the best collection of Happy Birthday Messages and Quotes collection for you just love and share it among your friends and wish your friends birthday with these Birthday Messages.
Happy Birthday Image of Burning Candles , Source : Imagesqueen.com

Happy Birthday Messages

"I wish you the double of the best of everything. You truly deserve it! Happy Birthday to the coolest and most loving brother around. "

For Sister:

"Even though We always fight Most of the times You are right Even though We always argue Most of the times I am at fault and not you Happy birthday sis "

"Let's celebrate your special day by promising each other that we'll always look out for one another, no matter what. Happy birthday, sis! "

For Mother

""Mom, on your birthday I want to say again how much I appreciate all that you do and have done for me. Thanks. Happy Birthday. "

"You have been there for me no matter what. I am so excited to share your special day with you. Your birthday is going to be truly special. "

For Father


"May this birthday be filled with lots of happy hours and also your life with many happy birthdays, that are yet to come. Happy birthday."

"Your soul is pure, your heart is priceless, and your wisdom is astounding. Happy birthday, Dad! "

"I want your birthday to be celebrated as a national holiday because then I’ll get a day off. Happy birthday."

For Brother

"You are not only a wonderful brother, but also a best friend for me happy bithday my bro."
Happy Birthday Messages & Quotes Images Collection Happy Birthday Messages & Quotes Images Collection Reviewed by Shyamali on 08:33 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.